$4.81 cost per acquisition for one of New Zealand's leading beauty salons
1800+ New repeat clients - last 12 months
$14,941 - Google/Facebook ad spend
20.13x - total ROAS
This particular client had an incredible foundation set with an established brand and excellent service, meaning we could focus our efforts predominantly on CRO and scale.
In our initial planning session, we discussed automating/adding touch points to;
- Enhance client experience
- Increase average client spend and LTV
- Eliminate pre-empted business growth pain points
Once we mapped out a formal ‘map’ we quickly began work on putting the pieces together and launched our new customer acquisition system.
Two years later we are able to consistently generate sub $5 CPA month-to-month on new client bookings and predictably scale up or down as needed.
How we did it
- Discussed in detail LTV and growth requirements based on business goals.
- Analysed Shopify, Facebook, Google and competitor data to identify opportunities and help set KPI’s
- CRO work on website, social profiles and customer journey pathways to ensure maximum conversion opportunity
- Launched into local market hyper-targeting based on client avatar
- Remarketed non-converters to maximise conversions
- Optimised customer welcome sequence and email automations
- Provided client with EDM, content and SEO strategy