$600k+ Revenue – within 8months
$72,061 – Google/Facebook ad spend
$6.63x – Total ROAS
Note: Respecting our clients’ privacy, this case study will not mention the brands name.
We undertook a comprehensive 2 day workshop (get in touch with us to talk about our funded workshops via the Regional Business Partner Network) analysing every detail of their business to create a winning digital strategy.
We identified many leaks/CRO optimisations required on their website as well as opportunity to incorporate up-sells/cross-sells, automations and more. We also discussed overall brand/content strategy to ensure consistency across the board.
We also incorporated a lead-generation arm to their overall strategy as a volume driver for their wholesale arm.
Once our strategy was set we launched our initiatives across the board and have been seeing consistent growth month-to-month (excluding the peak influx during covid). We have since expanded to international markets buying gifts locally and have further ambitions for growth in both wholesale and retail over the next 12 months.
How we did it
- Discussed in detail product margin and what our ideal vs ‘still profitable’ CPA was
- Analysed Shopify, Facebook, Google and competitor data to identify opportunities and help set KPI’s
- CRO work on website, social profiles and customer journey pathways to ensure maximum conversion opportunity
- Launched into international markets for gift buyers in NZ with+ 6x ROAS over 8 months
- Remarketed product viewers and abandoned carts to maximise conversions
- Optimised customer welcome sequence and email automations.
- Provided client with EDM, content and SEO strategy